Saturday 28 January 2012

Us

On New Years Day I made a New Year's Resolution. Something I ordinarily don't do because I never stick to them, stopping biting my nails, joining the gym, being more spontaneous, unfortunately they never quite pan out. This year I resolved to blog more. I always mean to because blogging is something I really enjoy but to be honest I've never really been that great at writing, I don't know if I'm rambling and I never really get inspired by anything so I usually talk myself out of it. However, today is the eve of a very special anniversary and something I've been looking forward to for 366 days. 
Tomorrow I will have been with my incredible boyfriend for a whole year and to be honest it feels like the time has flown! It only seems like two minutes ago that we met in our local bar on that rainy Saturday night. 
I never thought that I would feel this way about anyone. You make me so happy and I can fully be myself around you. You make me feel comfortable, special, safe and loved and I love you Jake, more than words could ever describe. 
This past year with you has been incredible. I never believed in soul mates until I met you. You are not only my boyfriend but my best friend, someone I can confide in and I trust you with my life.  
We are meant to be together. I never ever ever want to be without you, you make my life worth living. 
We fit just right and I can't wait to spend the next anniversary together, and the next, and the next. 
Love you always 


'To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die.'

2 comments:

  1. I wish you still felt this way :'( I miss you so much... I don't want to be here without you. I don't want to exist in a world where I can't hold you or kiss you. I can't do it... I can't. My life feels empty. I love you with all my heart Rachel Lacey and I just want to fix things and make things right.
    You said we are meant to be together, you said it all the time and I believe it to. Please come back to me :( I just want you so much. You were everything to me. I love you more than anything in life, you complete me.
    I'm such a fuck up. I hate myself. I hate everything about me because I spoiled every chance of happiness I had with you. All I want is to be lying next to you, to see your smile and you to tell me not to worry and everything will be okay.

    I will always love you Rachel x
    I just want to show you I can be better :( xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delete this. It's full of lies and bullshit.

    ReplyDelete